Procedure for the Renewal of CPECB Certification:
- Applicants can renew at least 3 months before the expiration of the ID validity.
- Pay the corresponding Renewal Fee: CCpE: PhP2000.00, PCpE: PhP3000.00 through bank deposit or bank/fund transfer.
BANK: PNB UE Recto, Manila
ACCOUNT Number: 166070006103
ACCOUNT Name: Computer Engineering Certification Board Inc. (CPECB)
- Accomplish the Renewal Application Form Online by clicking APPLY Pull Down Menu then choose RENEW.
- Supply the information asked.
- Indicate the name of the applicant in the Proof of payment (Deposit Slip, Bank/Fund Transfer slip).
- Attach/Upload the required documents.
- Required documents for submission/uploading of Application:
- Certificate of ICPEP Regional Membership valid on the date of application. The certificate must be issued by the ICPEP National.
- Proof of Payment (Bank Deposit Slip or Bank Transfer) with name of applicant written on it.
- Certificates of attending ICPEP Regional activities.
- Certificates of attending ICPEP National activities.
- Latest Passport or 2×2 Size Picture with White background.